You are here
Territory Sales Manager
- Exciting opportunity with leading Food Service FMCG Company
- Covering the following postcodes BR, SE, SW, SM, CR, DA, ME
About Our Client
Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for tier 1 retailer accounts within your patch. You will be responsible for selling the full retail solution with aim to develop long term relationships.
The Territory Sales Manager will be fully responsible for the development and growth of their area with the primary aim of increasing the company's orders. They will also act as an advisor to restaurant partners in their territory.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of best in class training and execution of all new concepts leading to the best consumer experience.
- Provision of marketing materials to concept stores and ensure supply of kits available to avoid out of stocks.
- Maintain up-to-date details for the Customer Website.
- Advising retailers on increasing turnover, average spend, margin and waste management minimisation.
- Ensuring Store Surveys are regularly conducted within your geographic area and are compliant.
- Highlight opportunities and potential leads with other Colleagues where necessary working cross functionally with other departments.
- Monitor competitor activity and feedback to the business.
- Regular planning and follow through to ensure efficient execution of the concept plan across the territory, ensuring all concepts are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures e.g. ensuring Food Safety, Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Present products via presentation and sampling with customers when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
● FMCG experience
● Proven track record in field sales
● Experience in strategic account growth
● New business ability
● Strong Presentation Skills
● Full Clean Driving License
● Motivated by clear goals and situations where personal performance is key.
You must live in BR, SE, SW, SM, CR, DA, ME postcodes.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £32,000 basic salary including competitive Bonus, Company car and other benefits.