You are here
- Test Engineer
- North East Manufacturing
About Our Client
An international Manufacturing organisation with a strong presence in the North East.
The Test Engineer will be crucial in the testing and validation of products in accordance to international standards. The team work closely with the Quality and Design functions within the business.
The role will include but not be limited to;
- Create test strategies and plans.
- Work with a team of technicians performing tests and recording all data related to new products before launch.
- Build a network with international test houses.
- Designing and updating test equipment and rigs.
- Element of project Management.
- Health and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should;
- Be educated to at least Degree level in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in planning and building test equipment.
- Experience in testing.
- Have worked within a test lab at some point.
- Have worked with pneumatic equipment and testing and electronics.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package