You are here
Therapy Sales Specialist
- Secondary Care BDM for South West London
- Must have ABPI qualification and preferably cardiovascular experience
About Our Client
A global pharmaceutical manufacturer.
The primary responsibility for the Therapy Sales Specialist will be to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships within the secondary care industry whilst identifying new opportunities across the cardiovascular therapy area. Further responsibilities include:
- Influencing the multi-stakeholder environment, supporting multiple functions and provide knowledge at all times.
- Development and maintenance of key relationships/consultants to influence at various levels.
- Responsible for implementing regional actions to maximise advocacy and patient access.
The Successful Applicant
The Therapy Sales Specialist will:-
- Have a successful pharmaceutical sales track record preferably in cardiovascular.
- Live in South London.
- Be a Self starter, enthusiastic, self motivated sales individual with Secondary Care experience.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with exceptional customer service levels.
- Be ABPI Qualified
What's on Offer
Basic Salary upto £55,000 dependant on experience
Company Car/Car Allowance