You are here
This position is now filled
TM1 Systems Accountant
- A leading retail group now requires a Systems Accountant with expertise in TM1
- This is an exciting opporutnity to add real value to MI development group wide
About Our Client
My client has been highly acquisitive in recent years, as such there has been substantial investment in infrastructure, namely systems in that time. Year on year they are a success story with continued growth planned in the coming years ahead.
As TM1 Systems Accountant, based in Bury, Lancashire, you will hold responsibility for areas which include but limited to:
- To take ownership for all TM1 related systems issues within the business, ensuring appropriate operation and development.
- Ongoing review and management of systems and processes against the business needs and requirements with an aim to eliminate any poor performing systems and practice
- Is the subject matter expert of all group TM1 system activities. Uses this knowledge to enable issues to be resolved quickly whilst promoting best practice.
- To develop key analytical reporting tools in line with business requirements
- Key stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
The successful does not have to be a fully qualified accountant however what is essential is the experience of:
- Accounts production and overall reporting and analysis processes
- TM1 System development
You will have strong communication skills, a eye for identifying opportunities for system improvement to improve business operations, the initiative work with the wider business to understand the needs from the system
What's on Offer
The salary will be dependent on experience but will range between Â£45,000 -50,000 + package