You are here
Top 10 Audit Manager
- Top 10 Accountancy Practice based in central London
- Mixed client portfolio with a wide exposure of industry sectors
About Our Client
A leading mid-tier Top 10 reputable Chartered Accountancy firm in Central London working with a mixed client base helping them to solve problems, achieve their company goals.
The successful Top 10 Audit Manager for this London based Accountancy firm will be working with both small and large clients within industry and commerce and will require a solid understanding of risk management and internal control environments within a mixed client base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Top 10 Audit Manager will bring with them a strong skill set and understanding of the following: * Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
* Statutory audit planning and completion which will include attending client meetings and leading the Audit from beginning to end
* Accounts preparation
* Controlling the Audit overall including the delivery an efficient service to all clients
* Other special projects, including internal audit
* Client billing and job recoverability
* Assist in supervising and managing staff including the appraisal process and mentor groups
* Assist where required in the general running of the audit department to include training juniors when necessary
* Have the technical and personal skills to service the portfolio of clients effectively
* Ability to produce high quality business style reports
* Presentation skills to put in to practice at seminars on specific topics
* A team player with the ability to prioritise work and to commit to tight deadlines
* Strong organisational and communication skills
What's on Offer
As this firm is a Top 10 Accountancy Practice, they offer competitive packages and benefits.