You are here
- TPM experience essential
- Competitve salary with great benefits
About Our Client
My client are a global business, providing solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges. A fast paced chemicals business, providing products and technologies across a range of industries across the world including food and beverages, healthcare, pest elimination and water amongst a few.
The TPM Manager will be responsible for leading the Site Lean and TPM Programme, facilitating the effective execution through all the site resources in line with the sites LEAN and TPM strategy. Key responsibilities will be:
- Provide expertise and coach others in the application of TPM tools and techniques related to all TPM pillars
- Provide visible TPM Leadership and develop a loss analysis culture
- Drive the achievement of TPM savings for the site
- Direct responsibility for the TPM process deployment and progress aligning with the global and regional master plans
- Manage and coordinate resources (People/Materials/equipment) in a safe and efficient manner
- Apply safety standards and achieve Occupational Health and Environmental standards on site
- Achieve Operation Efficiency results for the site
- Achieve Customer, Quality and Service targets for site
- Ensure a high level of positive employees engagement within the team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of TPM Manager will ideally need to have had experience working within an FMCG or process regulated environment. Due to the nature of the business, and the importance of the role, the candidate will also need to have the following:
- A strong background in TPM and continuous improvement
- Proven track record of managing a department and leading others
- Degree in chemical engineering, engineering, sciences or supply chain management
- Extensive relevant industrial experience where you have demonstrated the above skills
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 1-2 working days of application.