You are here
This position is now filled
Trade Finance Relationship Manager - FI
£45,000 - £65,000
- - Must have Trade Finance Coverage background
- - Strong credit and financial analysis background
About Our Client
Corporate Bank with excellent growth ambitions
Duties of the Trade Finance Relationship Manager - FI
- Act as an Associate Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice to clients and placing their needs at the forefront of our activity, setting world class standards
- Contribute to the growth and future pipeline of their Senior RM by supporting the business growth and compliance requirements of the Bank
- Assist the RM in managing the due diligence processes for existing and new clients by helping track, review and prepare on-boarding paper work for new clients as well as all necessary AML & Credit and Risk checks for new and existing clients
- Work collaboratively with product partners such as Payments and Cash Management (PCM), Trade Finance, Treasury and other Group partners to assess needs of customers and help deliver exceptional standards and quality of service across all interactions with new and existing clients.
- Work with new clients in obtaining all the necessary information and documentation required to complete service provision
- Assist in developing effective strategies to manage both existing and new relationships, by anticipating customer needs and providing superior service and propositions
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice
- Work closely with the other support teams in the bank to ensure servicing requirements are properly understood, accurately completed and performed in a timely manner.
- From time to time get involved in Special Projects which will help the RM stay abreast of industry trends, research and analyse new potential growth markets.
- Provide marketing and business development support to RM when travelling and visiting new and existing clients
- The candidate may also be required to attend national and international industry trade shows and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Criteria for the Trade Finance Relationship Manager - FI:
- Experience working in a Commercial Banking environment in a relevant role as a Support Officer or Junior RM
- Experience in financial analysis and an appreciation of the wider overall economic and financial outlook
- A strong desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- To exemplify the values of the Group in all undertakings
What's on Offer