You are here
Trade Marketing Manager
- Bristol based consumer business seek Trade Marketing Manager for excellent role
- Trade Marketing Manager required to manage key national accounts
About Our Client
Our client it is a global consumer product business that has achieved stunning growth over recent years. They are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to manage their relationships with their key national accounts.
Reporting in to the UK Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and measuring marketing activities within national accounts. As a senior member of the marketing team, you will develop and implement brand and marketing plans while building in-depth knowledge of the channels in which you'll operate. You'll work closely with the sales team as well as visual merchandising, digital services and social media teams in order to ensure all campaigns are in line with brand guidelines for both the national account and wholesale channels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Trade Marketing Manager will:
- have a proven track record of working within a consumer product organisation
- have experience of managing key accounts from a trade marketing perspective
- be a strong communicator and be prepared to challenge the business
- build strong working relationships across both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package