You are here
Trade Planning Manager
- Trade Planning Manager for Global Electronics Business
- Commercial, Entrepreneurial Trade Planning Managers apply within!
About Our Client
Our client has a diverse range of products and this is important to their customers. Within the business there is also a strong emphasis on providing a fantastic level of customer service and expertise to those who visit in store. Already a top performing Electrical Specialist, the business plans to further its growth in the coming years offering a great level of progression for its staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing productivity and managing promotions within our clients business. Overseeing and orchestrating the promotional calendar is key and the role will involve working closely with the commercial and marketing teams. The role involves a number of different tasks and so will include but may not be limited to the following:
- To define the trade plan for the business.
- Create an effective system by which to implement promotions
- Implement and manage the trade planning control document
- Establish and oversee trade planning meetings to configure the trade planning calendar
- Analyse new proposition proposals and performance
- Work closely with key figures in the business to maintain an accurate trade plan that maximises commercial success.
- Meet financial analysis deadlines, and critically analyse promotional performance to improve results moving forward
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be familiar with working to KPIs and annual targets. Therefore it is imperative to have the ability to overcome challenges and remain positive at all times. In addition, experience within Retail Planning and understanding data and narrative is essential. The candidate will also have a clear and direct approach to their work based on current trading conditions. In addition to the aforementioned essential qualities the following traits are desirable:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in a fully autonomous environment
- Independent and driven individual
- Great Excel Skills, this is the main tool used within the business
- Exposure to Promotional calendar planning
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Commercial merchandising background and understanding of core commercial concepts
- Ability to challenge at all levels, and continuously improve processes
What's on Offer
- £40-£45k per annum
- Health care