You are here
Trainee Management Accountant - Top 10 Accountants
- Excellent Client exposure and lots of autonomy
- Varied workload
About Our Client
This client provide a range of services including accounts, tax and audit in addition to specialise services including outsourcing, forensics, insolvency, corporate finance and many more. They specialised in OMBs and have a range of small to large sized clients across all sectors.
Your role will be varied and there will be an expectation to be flexible across the department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing and preparation of month end management accounts for manager review for a portfolio of clients/sites
- Posting of journals
- Uploading of revenue files
- Processing of invoices
- Generates reports for the team to assist with month end reporting
- Preparation of bank recs
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Calculation and posting of prepayments with supporting information
- Posting of accruals with supporting information
- Maintain fixed asset register- processing invoices, calculating and posting depreciation journals
- Preparation of mid-month client packs and dealing with any queries
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team
The Successful Applicant
Th ideal candidate for this role will come from either a practice or industry background with experience in bookkeeping and management accounts.
You will be AAT part qualified or perhaps more keen on becoming a virtual finance controller than a stereotypical statutory accountant.
What's on Offer
£20,000-£26,000 dependent on experience
Full benefits package
Study Package if require.