You are here
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Retail & Fashion
- Completed a retail grad scheme and looking for a new challenge?
- Good track record of success within retail but disillusioned by the rewards?
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team
We are currently hiring across the UK for consultants to join our Retail and Fashion sector. This is a well-established business within PageGroup and an exciting opportunity to progress your career. The team are experts within their sector and are continually looking to develop and improve their services and knowledge, therefore it is vital you have a good understanding/interest in Retail & Fashion.
Your responsibilities will include include:
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of success (education, career, extracurricular activities)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
Strong communication skills We have hired many highly successful individuals from a retail background, to see how your skills would transition have a look at the different profiles listed on our careers page: http://careers.page.com/uk#Use-your-skills/skill5
What's on Offer
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors starting as consultants - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure (plus NO weekend work!)
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities