You are here
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Nottingham Office
- Leading FTSE 250 Business - Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
About Our Client
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at Page Group is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at Page Group offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
We are recruiting positions nationwide in various sectors, our immediate focus is for the Nottingham location.
Are you unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment? Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to? Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities? Looking for an environment with like minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals? - Why not consider a career with Michael Page Logistics as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant
We are searching for individuals with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills coupled with the determination and tenacity to succeed. Previous sales experience is not essential! Our Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including Logistics professionals, retailers, estate agents and graduates + many more.
- Previous Recruitment Consultancy experience is not essential
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commutable to Nottingham
What's on Offer
For the position of: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities