You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading pharma business
- New opportunity due to growth
About Our Client
My client is a global pharmaceutical brand with state-of-the-art premises based in Cambridge.
The Training Lead works with the programme workstreams to determine training requirements including skills and capabilities, technology, process and ways of working requirements. They will also focus on the following:
- Identifying training audience and learning requirements, e.g. delivery mechanisms, skills assessments (if required)
- Works with the programme workstreams to develop training curriculum including courses and course modules
- Conducts a training needs analysis and develops the training schedule and plan
- Identifies trainers and develops strategy for training material development and training delivery
- Manages training material development and training delivery
- Manages training prep including train-the-trainer, training logistics, etc.
- Captures training attendance, feedback and overall efficacy
- Updates training strategy, plan and materials based on feedback
Ensures continuity with Build training materials, delivery and long-term delivery and maintenance approach
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience developing a training strategy and plan for a global audience
- Experience managing training material development and delivery
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Experience working in a complex project environment
What's on Offer
The Training Lead is an important role for this global pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge and the contract is expected to last for 12 months initially. The ideal candidate should expect Â£400 for this role.