You are here
Transaction Reporting Analyst
- Exciting opportunity for a Transaction Reporting Officer
- Top Tier- Investment Bank based in London
About Our Client
A financial Services- Global Investment Bank
This Financial Services: Transaction Reporting Analyst role will join the regulatory team, based in London- responsible for the following functions:
- Support to the Regulatory manager with ownership of key Transaction Reporting tasks within the Regulatory team.
- Working with Operations line-users on implementation of processes and procedures.
- Monitor and analyse Transaction Reporting trends for both FCA and EMIR, to ensure accuracy of submission data in compliance with the guidelines set by TRUP.
- Tracking, reporting and project issue resolution.
- Working with business stakeholders to coordinate change management and acceptance testing.
- Presenting at TR Committee meetings attended by Heads of Departments.
- Implementing new controls to manage and mitigate operational risk associated with BAU Operations processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Transaction Reporting Analyst based in the London office will have:
- Experience working within Operations Regulatory Control.
- An understanding of the current regulatory environment and exposure to EMIR & MiFID Reporting.
- BAU experience in FCA Transaction Reporting, with strong knowledge of TRUP.
- Ability to run effective meetings and training sessions with different levels of management.
- Experience in working with ARM's, Compliance and Reporting Steering Groups and Committee's.
- Strong product & client on-boarding knowledge, covering the full trade life cycle.
- Experience throughout the project life-cycle, with emphasis on the ability to identify, gather, understand and document requirements in order to improve processes.
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new systems and trade flows.
- Strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Financial Services Opportunity
Based in London