You are here
Transaction Serivces Senior Manager - Real Estate
- ACA, Senior Manager, London
- Big 4 Advisory
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Big 4 accountancy practices. Their TS team numbers over 350 staff across the UK. They are split into sector specific groups and focus mostly on the mid market from £50-500 million.
The practice provide M&A advice and assistance to clients of every size, and help them to deliver successful transactions. They focus on acquisitions, disposals, public bids/mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs, initial public offerings (IPOs), market entry, financing and other transactions. They identify, structure and execute all manner of public and private market transactions, and provide support from initial analysis of strategic options and deal evaluation through to completion. They help clients to identify upside opportunities and risks in their transactions and also assist as Reporting Accountants during processes to satisfy the due diligence requirements.
Our client is driven by a passion to help clients to execute transactions efficiently and maximise value. The team works closely with colleagues across Deal Advisory as well as Tax, Audit and other Advisory teams; it is a multi-disciplinary and international environment that sits right at the heart of our client's agenda.
Due to the increase in the number of transactions currently taking place in the market they are rapidly expanding the size of their team and have a need to recruit Managers to focus on a variety of sectors in order to support the growth of the wider TS business. Specific experience of financial due diligence and/or capital markets reporting will be highly regarded, but they may be open to receiving applications from exceptional staff who have the aptitude and drive to develop the required transaction services skills or market skills.
The Successful Applicant
Associate Director appointments are made on the basis of demonstrated track record. As engagement managers, Associate Directors are expected to play a key role in the development of all aspects of the practice
* Engagement management: individuals will be required to structure and lead multiple large, complex workstreams in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
* Business development: individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop TS propositions, focusing on specific themes and/or clients
* Risk management: individuals will be required to identify and manage risks, ensuring the practice's risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
* Developing People: individuals will need to identify team member development needs and accelerate development by establishing the appropriate plans and frameworks with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer. They will act as a role model with colleagues and clients by living the values of the practice
* Delivering quality services: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities
* Advisory Skills: individuals will use their extensive skills and experience to provide advice as a trusted adviser
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA
* Extensive experience of managing transaction related engagements and/or complex audits, preferably with a significant proportion of this experience within a specific sector
* Strong personal impact and self-awareness
* Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
* Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients
* The ability to lead and operate in high performing, multi-disciplinary teams
* It is expected that successful candidates would have either significant sector experience and the aptitude and drive to develop the required transaction services skills, or to have significant transaction services experience and the ability to apply this in a new sector
What's on Offer
£75,000 to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits