You are here
Transaction Services Manager / Associate Director
- ACA, Top 5, London
- Manager / Associate Director level
About Our Client
Primarily known as a restructuring and forensic accountancy firm, this boutique has bought it's way into the London Financial Due Diligence market by bringing in a number of high profile operators already established in the private equity deals space. In order to continue with their rapid rising work load they have strong growth plans for 2016. The target is to grow headcount by 25% by the end of the year. Having made a number of more junior hires they are now keen to bring in some experienced execution focused operators. Ideally Transaction Services Manager / Associate Director, Senior Manager or possibly Director level candidates.
The Transaction Services Manager / Associate Director role is as follows:-
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships - individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines.
Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities. Individuals will need to have excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants for the role will demonstrate:-
- That they have worked in the Big 4 at some point in their past
- They are highly technically competent
- Their work ethic is extremely strong
- That their execution skills are exceptional
Additionally they need:-
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA / ACCA / CFA
- Extensive experience of managing transaction related engagements
- Strong personal impact and self-awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients
- The ability to lead and operate in high performing, multi-disciplinary teams
What's on Offer
Package will be tailored to suit applicants. As a guide:-
£60,000 to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits dependent on experience.