You are here
Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager
- Top 15, Corporate Finance team
- ACA, London
About Our Client
As one of the Top 15 accountancy firms they have an instantly recognised, global brand. Coupled with the fact that their Transaction Services team is highly respected. The London team has grown in recent times and the Transaction Services Manager or Senior Manager role is pretty much the last piece of the puzzle.
The Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager will be expected to complete the following:-
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on larger, complex assignments as well as smaller transactions in which individuals will work closely with senior members and manage/assist more junior team members.
- Building relationships: individuals will be required to assist senior team members in building and sustaining relationships with clients and members of client pursuit teams for the benefit of the Firm.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others. They will also be expected to prepare and present training sessions for new joiners and less experienced members of the team.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will need to assist in the delivery of high quality service. They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be expected to upward manage senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables. They will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Risk management: individuals will be required to assist in the identification of and management of risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA
- Experience of financial due diligence will be highly regarded but is not essential. We will consider candidates with other skills and the aptitude to learn
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
What's on Offer
The positions will attract a salary of between £60,000 and £85,000 plus bonus and benefits