You are here
Transaction Services Manager
- London Based / ACA / CFA
- Private Equity focus / Financial Due Diligence
About Our Client
As with all big 4 consultancy firms the Transaction Services team here is split into a number of different industries, this specific role sits within the Private Equity industry. The TS team has seen a slew of roles released over the last 18 months due to a number of highly successful projects. Whilst specifically looking for a Manager at the moment, they are also hiring at a number of other levels across the capability.
The Transaction Services team is made up of a mixture of professionals with accounting and consultancy experience. Currently they are looking to grow with an increased focus on candidates with Transaction Services experience. Skills in both delivery and further
Transaction Services Manager must have experience in:
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships: individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Business development: individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with top management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop PE-TS propositions, focusing on specific themes and/or clients. The successful candidate will be expected to comfortable in talking asset opportunities to private equity clients and regularly input into horizon scanning activities.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Risk management: individuals will be required to identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates who wish to apply for the Transaction Services Manager role must demonstrate the following skills:
- Accounting qualification: ACA or CFA
- Experience of managing buy and sell-side financial due diligence
- Work with Private Equity clients is also essential
- Experience in client facing project management
- Built commercial relationships with Private Equity clients
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits