You are here
Transaction Support Executive
- preparation of strategic and commercial analysis prepared for specific projects
- financial modelling for investment analysis and decision making
About Our Client
independent corporate finance boutique specialising in company sales, MBOs & MBIs, corporate acquisitions, strategic reviews, development capital, fundraising and investing. Our client is unique by combining their experiences investing as principal with advising on both the buy and sell side.
- Scenario analysis modelling - preparing financial models for scenarios including economic appraisal of competing projects.
- Investment analysis - preparation of financial and commercial analysis to support due diligence processes as well as a wider acquisition strategy.
- Preparation of adhoc analysis for specific commercial issues - evaluate complex business issues and decisions including economic and commercial analysis.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reforecasts - use information from the commercial and finance teams to prepare reforecasts and understand variances
- Compilation of presentations and papers for decision making - prepare high quality papers which are user focused, clear and understandable to enable senior management and board decision making.
- Long term strategic analysis - evaluate the financial and commercial impact of changes to the commodity and energy markets as well as the regulatory and political landscape on generation assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- ACA qualified
- Well developed experience with desktop IT, particularly excel.
- Modelling expertise.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of written reports.
- Presentation skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Relevant experience of power and commodity markets desirable.
Effective team worker and ability to work independently
What's on Offer
compettive salary, benefits and bonus