You are here
Transaction Support Executive
preparation of strategic and commercial analysis prepared for specific projects
financial modelling for investment analysis and decision making
About Our Client
independent corporate finance boutique specialising in company sales, MBOs & MBIs, corporate acquisitions, strategic reviews, development capital, fundraising and investing. Our client is unique by combining their experiences investing as principal with advising on both the buy and sell side.
- Scenario analysis modelling - preparing financial models for scenarios including economic appraisal of competing projects.
- Investment analysis - preparation of financial and commercial analysis to support due diligence processes as well as a wider acquisition strategy.
- Preparation of adhoc analysis for specific commercial issues - evaluate complex business issues and decisions including economic and commercial analysis.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reforecasts - use information from the commercial and finance teams to prepare reforecasts and understand variances
- Compilation of presentations and papers for decision making - prepare high quality papers which are user focused, clear and understandable to enable senior management and board decision making.
- Long term strategic analysis - evaluate the financial and commercial impact of changes to the commodity and energy markets as well as the regulatory and political landscape on generation assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- ACA qualified
- Well developed experience with desktop IT, particularly excel.
- Modelling expertise.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of written reports.
- Presentation skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Relevant experience of power and commodity markets desirable.
Effective team worker and ability to work independently
What's on Offer
compettive salary, benefits and bonus