You are here
Transactional Services Manager/ Senior Manager
Corporate Finance Boutique, Transactional Services
Independent Business Advisors
About Our Client
My client are an independent business advisory practice who specialise in executing corporate finance services across a range of sectors & industries across the UK.
They pride themselves on offering a partner led service, specialising in advising growing businesses in the private and public markets, valued up to £150m.
In this role as a Transaction Services manager, you will be expected to:
- Correspond with clients, identifying risk and TS opportunities
- Assisting the reporting accountants with their due diligence requirements
- Perform a wide variety of public and private market transactions
- Advise clients on value maximisation
- Deliver client facing projects, being the main point of contact for senior client contacts
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Coach less experienced members of the team, aiding their development
- Monitor the quality of service to the clients
- Adding value in the form of advice to benefit the client
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills/ attributes:
- Fully ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Transaction Services Experience or have a strong Audit Background.
- Confidence to liaise with clients confidently with strong advisory skills.
- Excellent Time management Skills
- Able to identify and manage risks
- Business Development Skills
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure
- Ability to coach/ mentor junior members of staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary & Package, plus uncapped career potential.