You are here
- Opportunity to join a national business
- Further develop your career within the transport industry
About Our Client
National construction company
To support the Transport Manager in providing cost effective transportation solutions for the business.
- Support the negotiation and facilitation of transport on a national basis.
- Supporting the Regions by delivering equipment in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring suppliers compliance with ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Develop relationships with key clients.
- Collaborating with and supporting all regions and functions.
- Working closely with internal and external clients to ensure consistent, efficient and working practices.
- Indirect responsibility for the supply of transport
- Communication of all key information to the operations and sales staff and external customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Operational/Logistics experience in a similar type of business
- Transport planning and coordinator experience
- Practical knowledge of transport legislation
- Practical experience in liaising with internal and external clients.
- Strong on communication and social skills
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to fit into a team culture in a vibrant office
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Good knowledge of MS office
Ability to learn and adapt to business needs and learn its solutions quickly
What's on Offer
A salary between £24,000 - £25,000 + Benefits dependant on experience