You are here
£35,000 - £40,000
- MUST be CPC qualified & O'License holder
- Fantastic opportunities to progress and develop
About Our Client
Retail Company based in Birmingham.
- To lead and promote excellent Leadership standards and practices.
- To deliver targets and drive forward improvement plans.
- Effective execution of all delivery procedures to achieve the correct service levels for our customer's requirements.
- Ensure an efficient and professional level of service is provided to all customers.
- Ensuring all failings are monitored and recorded in accordance to company policy.
- Support with planning of manning levels, recruitment, training, development and the discipline of the team.
- Communicate, motivate, train and develop your team of drivers effectively.
- Effectiveness of product recording, material entries and controlling stock movement.
- Understand and ensure that you implement and comply with the Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of all vehicles on site and ensure they are all legally compliant and ideally have their CPC qualification.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 3 year's experience in a similar role or organisation.
- Warehouse, Logistics or fleet management knowledge
- Supervisory experience including coordinating and mentoring a team.
- Continuous improvement ethos.
- Proven track record working effectively under pressure, handling and prioritising conflicting issues.
- IT Literate
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Self-motivated and flexible, be able to use your own initiative.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Confident to negotiate, challenge and influence.
- Organised and good time management.
- Educated to Alevel or equivalent
- CPC qualification
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between £35,000 and £40,000