You are here
- A CPC holding Transport Manager
- Market leading haulage business
About Our Client
This market leading haulage business specialises in servicing businesses on a variety of retail contracts. They have operations all over the UK and need an experienced Transport Manager to run the busy East Anglia logistics operation.
As the Transport Manager you will have the opportunity to shape the whole strategy for the East Anglia hub. You will be given the responsibility of defining and leading various change projects, whilst maintaining excellent service levels.
You will also be responsible for
- Managing in excess of 40 vehicles and drivers
- Developing and leading the management team
- Delivering outstanding customer service, the customer always comes first
- tachograph analysis
- Health and safety
- Route planning and deficiencies.
- Leading change within the operation
- Developing and managing budgets and the finance's for the operation alongside the General Manager
- Developing and excellent working relationship with the warehouse operation and the rest of the group
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Transport Manager role based in Norfolk will have the following skills and experiences.
- CPC National & International
- Managed a Transport operation for a minimum of 3+ years.
- Strong man management skills
- Prince 2 or Six sigma qualification is preferable
- IOSH Health and safety desirable.
- Commutable daily to the site
- flexible on hours when needed
What's on Offer
c. £35k - £40k + benefits