You are here
£25,000 - £35,000
- Treasury Analyst
- Financial Services
About Our Client
A financial services organisation in Durham.
- Ensure all payments are made and received in a timely basis. Where discrepancies arise these are resolved as quickly as possible.
- The accurate and low risk settlement of securities via settlement infrastructure
- Trade confirmations checking and agreed within the required time frame.
- Ensuring collateral is moved to meet any margin requirements as directed by the front office.
- All required internal, external and regulatory reporting.
- Input into Treasury accounting.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of making and receiving payments on Treasury transactions.
- Knowledge of the settlement infrastructure.
- Comfortable managing third party relationships and dealing with bank counterparties.
- Exposure to Bank of England SMF/reserve account and other SMF facilities.
- Desire to understand the detail of processes used.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with numbers and able to interrogate large volumes of data.
- Highly self motivated.
- Understanding of bank liquidity regulation (ILAA, LCR) is beneficial.
- Flexibility and agility, able to multi-task and deliver at pace.
- Treasury related qualification (ACT) is desirable, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.