You are here
Treasury and Securitisation Analyst
- High growth mortgage lending company
- Full exposed analytical and external facing role
About Our Client
A high growth financial services firm in the mortgage space.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager the Treasury and Securitisation Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the operational activities of the Treasury team. This includes managing the day to day mortgage funding process whilst continually ensuring that the company's funding and liquidity needs are met in accordance with financing agreements and company policies. The Treasury and Securitisation Analyst is expected to continually assess and control operational risks, streamline and develop processes, support the funding program and ensure that key stakeholders requirements are met.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of the mortgage funding process in accordance with the two warehouse funding agreements.
- Managing the funding pool loan allocation process and internal MI to monitor portfolio concentrations.
- Loan Portfolio management, calculating funding drawdowns, portfolio reporting and maintenance of regular dialogue with the funders.
- Managing the hedging portfolio, weekly processing of the hedging loan data tape, swap cash flow confirmation, provision of swaps rates to the Data Warehouse, collateral confirmation, payment settlements and reporting.
- Supporting the RMBS securitisation program through the provision of data, processing asset buy-backs and portfolio sales and new deal funds flows.
- Reviewing and distributing Servicer Reports, Portfolio Test Reports and additional data required by the Cash Administrators to perform their role.
- Responding to Investor queries and the ongoing management of key Investor relations.
- Daily management of Treasury's existing models and processes whilst seeking to develop these further to adapt with the changing environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of cash-bond administration in a cash management role or Treasury in a mortgage business.
- Knowledge of warehouse funding programs and RMBS/ABS securitisation
- Excellent communicator and team player who has an organised, transparent and pragmatic approach.
- Strong numerical, analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Good communications and experience with managing internal and external relations
What's on Offer
A great chance to really get involved in a growing business which is well funded and really lined up for fantastic success.