You are here
Treasury Funding Manager
- Market leading property development business
- Strategic Treasury role, with funding exposure
About Our Client
Our client is currently going through a rapid development programme, with some ambitious funding plans in place.
The key accountabilites of the role are:
- Supporting the Treasury Director in the development of Treasury strategy
- Development of the annual Funding Plan, assisting with the development of the Financial Plan
- Supporting the Treasury Director in delivering the funding requirement through presentations to new funders and investors, managing deal closure and legal documentation liaising with banks/investors and lawyers
- Production of half yearly funder/investor information updates
- Ensuring covenant compliance at all times, monitoring and reporting of Treasury risks
- Manage monthly and yearly derivative accounting process and preparation of associated journals under FRS102. Mark to Market forecasting and budgeting.
- Supporting the Treasury Operations Manager in the production of management and statutory accounts and regulatory returns
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following:
- Qualified Corporate Treasurer (ACT) or CCAB approved accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA / ICAEW).
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Treasury in an organisation of comparable size and complexity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analysis and planning skills.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive