You are here
- Exciting, fast growing FTSE100 business
- Senior role, with broad accountability and team management
About Our Client
Our client has revenues of c. £3bn, with 50,000 employees.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Front-Office function through improved controls and automation of manual processes through TMS and Treasury platforms.
- To provide advice and guidance on treasury related matters to all Group businesses such as banking services funding, cash and risk management.
- Responsible for short-term funding and daily money market and FX /IRS transactions for the Group
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Treasury reporting functionality to provide greater transparency around risk management and impacts of market movements on Treasury instruments.
- To champion business engagement and deliver excellent customer service working as 'one team' with other parts of the business.
- External relationship management
- To deliver a wide-range of key treasury projects covering all aspects of treasury management including cash management, risk management, funding, business integration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Associate Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT)
- Effective communicator with ability to influence at senior management and board level.
- Drive and experience to deliver innovative solutions.
- High level of computer literacy and familiarity with all Microsoft Office software - particularly complex spreadsheets.
- Able to motivate, coach and develop a high performing team
- Significant knowledge of financial products and markets including money market and financial derivatives.
- Significant knowledge of risk management analysis - cash forecasting, gap analysis, interest rate management.
- Significant knowledge of UK bank market and financial institutions.
- Significant knowledge of UK banking system, cash management systems and payment techniques.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive, please get in touch for more detail.