You are here
Trusts and Estates Senior - Top 10 Practice
- Competitive Salary
- Central London
About Our Client
The client is a Top 10 full services accountancy practice based in the heart of London City. The Trusts team sits within their private client function where their goal is to be a one stop shop for all private client services.
- Ensure the computerised accounting records for their portfolio are accurate and up to date at all times.
- To assist the Trust Manager with correspondence and queries from clients and other professionals e.g. HMRC, brokers, banks and lawyers.
- Prepare trust tax returns and computations for Trust Manager approval.
- Prepare charity accounts and complete charity returns for Trust Manager approval.
- Assist Trust Manager with queries relating to income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax and calculations arising from this.
- Assist with general department administration duties.
- Assist the Trust Manager with trust accounting administration.
- Assist in preparing of bills and monitor the bills settlement in conjunction with the Trust Manager.
The Successful Applicant
As Trusts Senior you will be responsible for the following
- Proven trusts, tax and accounts technical knowledge and experience gained in a similar practice environment
- ATT / STEP is advantageous
- Competent at using MS Office
- Experience in using Trust Accounts system Viztopia and CCH
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to influence internal / external clients and colleagues
- Able to plan and prioritise tasks
What's on Offer
- Top 10 accountancy practice
- Competitive salary