You are here
TS roles - all levels
- Transaction Services, ACA, Boutique
- Top 5, London, Associate to Director roles
About Our Client
A large American boutique with a restructuring pedigree. They have branched out into other service lines over the last 15 years. In the UK, the TS service line is relatively new, however they have an edge with the strength and depth of their team. The background of the senior members is impeccable.
As the team is experiencing growth across all levels, the spec is going to change dramatically depending on level. There are some common themes though:-
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships - individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines.
- Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities. Individuals will need to have excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
The Successful Applicant
As the team is experiencing growth across all levels, the spec is going to change dramatically depending on level. However all hires share a couple of key points:-
- Candidates must have worked in the Big 4 at some point in their past
- They must be highly technically competent
- The work ethic must be strong
- Execution skills are valued over business development skills
They will hire Associates straight from audit. All other levels need a background in TS.
Promotions are also available on appointment.
What's on Offer
The salary ranges are different for each level. You should likely expect a 10-20% left from the Big 4 total package ranges at the lower end and 25-40% lift at the upper end. Example packages are as follows:-
Associate - £60,000
Manager - £75,000
Associate Director - £110,000
Director - £160,000