You are here
UK Business Change Manager - FTC
- Business Change Management Lead
- Fixed term contract offering challenging business change role
About Our Client
UK Business Change Manager - FTC - Consultancy
My client are a business services firm based in the City of London.
UK Business Change Manager - FTC - Consultancy - City of London
The role will support the development and execution of all Change Management activities for the UK working with Project Delivery Teams and business wide to ensure that changes arising from the Programme are assessed, captured and appropriate plans are put in place to implement the changes that are identified and executed.
The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimise employee resistance, maximise employee engagement and promote sustained business continuity.
Understanding there will be a people impact resulting from changes to business processes, ways of working, structure and business systems, the Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring that all identified change initiatives meet the project objectives and deliver the required benefits.
The role holder will work closely with the HR function to ensure that the work projects are coordinated and connected with wider business initiatives (and avoid overlap), for the ongoing effective implementation and sustained business continuity.
The Successful Applicant
UK Business Change Manager - FTC
The successful candidate will have experience in analysing change impact, demonstrating a consultative approach to defining and delivering change. The will be used to working within a project team to deliver the change plan, designing and leading change workshops and providing leadership in the delivery of change management.
- Extensive professional change management experience, ideally working for large organisations (global experience preferred but not essential)
- Exposure to 2+ large scale change programmes that demonstrate your proven ability to define, lead and implement large scale Change Initiatives in a complex B2B, global and matrix organisation, with particular emphasis on:
- Drafting compelling internal and external communications
- Organisational Change, including change to roles and processes, outsourcing/offshoring
- Sustained business continuity as the goal of each change intervention (rather than focusing on delivery of the task itself)
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Change Management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong background in successfully collaborating, motivating, influencing and coordinating other stakeholders (who are not in your teams) to deliver results for business-wide projects, in particular within complex matrix environment where the resource is not within your direct management/control
- Strong attention to detail with hands-on working approach
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
LEADING CHANGE, DRIVING EXECUTION, MANAGING A VIRTUAL TEAM, INFLUENCING OTHERS, NAVIGATING COMPLEXITY, PLANNING AND ORGANIZING, HIGH-IMPACT COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER FOCUS
What's on Offer
UK Business Change Management position leading the delivery on a fascinating programme offered over a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with possibility to extend or go permanent.