You are here
UK Sales Director - Building Products
- Building Products
- UK Wide
About Our Client
A well-established highly successful privately owned group who manufacture a range of building products seek a talented and proven Sales Director to have full sales responsibility for a circa £20M business.
The Sales Director will provide delivery of bottom line sales growth across the UK by identifying and prioritising new opportunities whilst maintaining existing key customers across a range of customers including builders merchants, builders, buying groups and agents.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide strategic direction to the UK internal and field sales teams to maximise business opportunities;
* Lead, train, mentor and develop the sales team to meet and exceed targets.
* Achieve sales budget in line with the business plan.
* Develop a top level strategic relationship with the key accounts.
* Develop Marketing in line with business priorities.
The Successful Applicant
- A down to earth professional who can demonstrate a track record of substantial bottom line growth in a sales focused business operating in a B2B environment, ideally within the building products manufacturing sector.
- A strong leader who can motivate and inspire the sales team and ensure the sales team have the right tools and approach to be fully effective in their role.
- Confident and assertive communicator with highly developed influencing and networking skills.
- Proven track record of personal success in a business development role and the ability to motivate a sales team.
- Flexibility to travel extensively across the UK.
- Strong analytical skills, fully conversant with Excel.
- Good communications skills, both spoken and written.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £80,000 to £100,000 + attractive bonus + car + full executive benefits package.