You are here
UK Sales Manager
Excellent opportunity to establish the UK business for PROCENTEC.
Passionate individual that is looking to progress their career.
About Our Client
PROCENTEC is an independent company, concentrating all its products and services on PROFIBUS, PROFINET and Industrial Ethernet technology. Our main business is the development of automation products which are exported through our worldwide distributor network. PROCENTEC is also providing vendor independent training and support to end-users.
The technology and solutions that we offer enable our customers to successfully participate in the world of industrial automation. We take pride in possessing in-depth knowledge of fieldbus requirements in factory and process automation and the expertise to create innovative solutions for these areas.
With ProfiTrace we are one of the leading manufacturers of mobile PROFIBUS troubleshooting and maintenance tools. Our robust ProfiHubs provide the most reliable network infrastructure on the market today. The superb combination of these products within ComBricks enables us to rapidly become the primary manufacturer of network components with integrated capabilities for remote monitoring and asset management.
The UK Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall sales growth within the UK. The UK Sales Manager will be tasked with developing new opportunities within the Industrial Automation market. The individual will offer a consultative sales approach to new and existing customers and will be able to offer technical advice and support in order to deliver excellent customer service.
The objectives for the Sales Manager include:
- To identify and develop relationships to grow opportunities and new business with prospective and existing customers.
- Ensure that sales value and gross margin targets are met and exceeded.
- Create important business connections through strong networking.
- Manage short and long term projects / campaigns with specific clients.
- Attend relevant trade shows / exhibitions to promote the brand and gain valuable business insight.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal UK Sales Manager will demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Extensive experience within the Industrial Automation sector.
- A demonstrable track record of continued sales success within the Automation market.
- An ability to develop the UK Strategy and build an infrastructure in the UK in the future.
- An individual that has demonstrated an ability to sell in a consultative manner and who has managed direct customers as well as distributors within the UK.
- A natural new business hunter, who is able to build long term relationships with key clients.
- A driven, determined and ambitious individual that is looking to progress his/ her career with a rapidly growing organisation.
- You will have outstanding communication skills to enable effective relationships with a diverse range of customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual that can work well independently, but also as part of a wider team.
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits package depending on experience.