You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK financial services organisation based in Edinburgh.
As User Researcher your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and running usability studies on paper and digital prototypes and live sites and devices to improve LBG branded digital services and products - may include usability testing, focus groups, card sorting exercises, ethnographic research, heuristic and expert reviews, and other research as identified
- Managing the development and collation of research assets required to conduct research to agreed timescales
- Analysing research outcomes and develop professional reports that promote objectivity and the voice of the Customer
- When required, work with project teams to identify a roadmap of research activities across their project
- Liaising with and using research to influence key stakeholders including senior management, product teams, legal, compliance, innovation, digital transformation, e-Commerce and content management by conducting research activities to gain buy-in to make Customer improvements
- Supporting the Customer Labs engagement model in the commissioning, oversight and management of user research activities with agencies and partners
- Supporting the Senior User Research Manager to review and assess research requests and advise teams about the best method of engaging with Customers Ensuring all research projects have defined goals and objectives and outputs can be measured and easily understood by project teams and the User Research Team
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced User Researcher you will have expertise in the following:
- Designing and conducting unbiased lab-based remote and onsite user research on prototypes for the public and secure sites and devices, making recommendations to projects and senior stakeholders. We'll make full use of Previous experience of conducting user research around digital/technology
- Ideally a relevant degree (or equivalent) in HCI, Design, User Experience etc
- Knowledge of moderating usability tests, focus groups, card sorting exercises, ethnographic studies and all of the associated documentation and process of conducting these research activities.
- Understand quantitative research methods like surveys, remote testing, web analytics and experience using Morae test software is desirable
- It's vital you demonstrate excellent senior stakeholder management skills, internally and with third parties and have an innate ability to work collaboratively across teams in a fact paced, Agile environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent package including - basic salary - £42,000 - £46,000 + £4,000k car allowance + exceptional pension scheme, private health care and competitive bonus.