You are here
Vehicle Maintenance Engineer
- Vehicle Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Biased
About Our Client
My client provide a number of confidential services to their clients including the maintenance and support for their vehicles and other mechanical equipment.
The role of the Vehicle Maintenance Engineer will be to service from an electrical perspective a variety of fleet vehicles and generators (heavy duty, military etc.)
Specifically the responsibilities will be;
- To diagnose and undertake electro-mechanical repairs on a variety of vehicles and generators
- To undertake electrical installation of accessories and ancillary equipment on a variety of vehicles and generators
- To test and repair digital control systems including ABS controls. (If Fitted)
- To service and repair ancillary parts and equipment as required.
- To identify and advise on or directly requisition parts and equipment as necessary.
- To liaise with the Workshop Managers, Lead Mechanics and Fleet Managers on site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful vehicle maintenance Engineer will have the following experience and qualifications;
- Recognised qualifications in Automotive electrical engineering
- Experience / Qualifications in Vehicle Diagnostics
- 5-7 years+ experience in
- Experience working with heavy / military / off-road vehicles
Candidates how have worked in the following environments would be preferred;
- Oil & Gas
What's on Offer
A 12 month contract is on offer with a rate of between £250-350per day dependent on experience. Their will be the chance to travel overseas in this role.
All travel / accommodation will be provided for.