You are here
Warehouse Contract Manager
- Excellent opportunity working within a leading international business
- Exclusive opportunity
About Our Client
Our client are an international logistics business with this role based in their Feltham depot.
The main responsibilities of the Warehouse Contract Manager are as follows:
- Implementation and stabilisation of new key customer account across multi-sites within UK with zero failure culture
- Develop strategic plan for contract in line with customers and internal critical path
- Ensure clear goals and objectives are in place for all site activities
- To provide leadership, management to staff, ensure department achieves the required level of performance and customer service
- Ensure regular site meetings and communication sessions are held in line with continuous improvement programs
- P&L management.
- Delivery of KPI's and SLA's in line with contractual obligations
- Maximising accuracy, productivity and space utilisation
- Support rapid growth over multiple sites
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly
- Manage monthly reviews with customer plotting CI improvement plans and contractual KPI
- Effective leadership of operational and administration teams
- Ensure personal and career development plans are in place for all staff
- Set clear objectives for all contract staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Contract Manager will have the following experience:
- Previous warehouse management experience is essential for the role
- Ideally have managed in a critical parts distribution environment and have experience of budgetary controls and KPI management.
- Demonstrate strong and proven leadership skills and be able to employ a range of methods to fully energise others and lift performance
- Possess excellent communication and IT skills and an ability to work well within a team
- Be able to demonstrate how you maintain and encourage good employee relations and promote an environment of a strong safety and people management culture
What's on Offer
A competitive package.