You are here
Warehouse General Manager
- Warehouse General Manager required for complex Midlands DC
- Strong people engagement skills are key to this role
About Our Client
My client is a leading 3PL with operations across the UK.
In this role, you will take responsibility for a complex, shared user pick & pack warehouse facility. Key responsibilities will include : -
- Leading Account Management to maintain strong customer relations based on operational excellence.
- Taking ownership of the organic growth agenda through close operational customer liaison.
- Leading delivery of process improvement initiatives through operational performance improvement and sharing best practice.
- Providing leadership and development for direct reports.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with the trade union.
- Managing key transport suppliers to ensure profitability and achievement of service levels.
- Creating a working environment that leads to a motivated and engaged workforce.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of running a complex , fast paced warehouse operation. Prior experience of working with trade unions is critical for this role as is the ability to build effective relationships with a range of customers. Demonstrable experience of developing a highly engaged workforce will be a key aspect of the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
c. £80,000 - £90,000+ Car + Benefits