You are here
About Our Client
My client is a large third party logistics business based in Wakefield.
As a Warehouse Manager you will be required to manage and develop the efficiency and profit of the warehouse and operation.
- Proven experience of managing and overseeing the operation in a multi customer site.
- Manage a multi-site operation delivering a commercial and strategic transport and warehousing solution to the customer.
- Manage and maintain cost effective operation driving cost effectiveness whilst maintaining high levels of customer service at all levels.
- Develop & improve Health & Safety performance ensuring compliance with Company and site rules and standards.
- Effectively manage and control the service provided to the customer in all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure all KPI's are met to consistently meet the customer's expectations.
- Manage and develop the site management team, identifying key team members for the future and ensuring they are able to fuel the Company's succession plan.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will have.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of innovation in reducing operational spend.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent people management skills and leadership qualities.
- Health & Safety driven.
- A highly motivated results focused self-starter.
- Gravitas to deal with stakeholders from all parts of the business.
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a large in a third party logistics business on a 6 month temporary contact based in Wakefield.