You are here
- Leading UK Distributor
- Monday - Friday Position
About Our Client
A Leading UK Distributor based in Leicestershire are actively looking to add to their structure with a solid Logistics professional. They already hold the market share within their sector and will be continuing to grow across 2017.
As the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the whole intake and dispatch operation at the site. You will also have the following responsibilities;
- Management of 60 staff in a large warehouse operation.
- Responsible for 3 Shift Manager and 6 Supervisors, reporting into the Head of Operations.
- Develop and meet KPI's - Dispatching, financial and warehousing
- Ensuring departmental technical standards are met
- Ensuring that all dispatch paperwork systems are completed
- Ensure harmonious working environment
- Use appropriate disciplinary action if necessary
- Lead by example in promoting harmonious working environment in line with the Company's polices in Equal Opportunities, Harassment and code of ethics
- Maintain and uphold all aspects of Company HR policies in particular standards of discipline, communication and industrial relations
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the Shift Managers, Team Leaders and Operatives, in conjunction with the HR department and carry out annual performance reviews
- Optimise labour utilisation by reducing absenteeism, labour turn over and holiday planning
The Successful Applicant
The candidate who is successful for the Warehouse Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Managed a large scale warehouse operation previously for a minimum of 3 years.
- Managed in excess of 40+ staff previously
- IOSH qualification - Desired
- Prince 2 qualification - Desired
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Be a dedicated and driven individual who is results driven
- Can demonstrate change management expertise
- Be commutable to Leicestershire
What's on Offer
The role offers:
£35,000 To £42,000
+ Company bonus and benefits