You are here
This position is now filled
- Warehouse Manager
- Chilled Food operation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of fresh produce. They are going through a preiod of change and looking for a talented individual to manage the warehouse operation.
As the warehouse manager you will be responsible for the whole intake anddespatch operation at the chilled food operation. You will also have the following responsibilities.
- Management of 40 staff in a large warehouse operation.
- responsible for 4 supervisors, reporting into the Head of Operations.
- Develop and meet KPI's - Despatching, financial and warehousing
- Ensuring departmental technical standards are met
- Ensuring that all despatch paperwork systems are completed
- Ensure harmonious working environment
- Use appropriate disciplinary action if necessary
- Lead by example in promoting harmonious working environment in line with the Company's polices in Equal Opportunities, Harassment and code of ethics
- Maintain and uphold all aspects of Company HR policies in particular standards of discipline, communication and industrial relations
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the Shift Managers, Team Leaders and Operatives, in conjunction with the HR department and carry out annual performance reviews
- Optimise labour utilisation by reducing absenteeism, labour turn over and holiday planning
Hours of work are c. 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate who is successful for the warehouse manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Managed a large scale warehouse operation previously for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have extensive experience of a chilled food environment.
- Ideally have worked in despatch
- IOSH qualification
- Prince 2 qualification
- Can demonstrate change management expertise
- Flexible with hours.
What's on Offer
c. Â£36-Â£40k + benefits