You are here
Warehouse Shift Manager NIGHTS
- NIGHTS ROLE - 5 OUT OF 7 SHIFT PATTERN
- Opportunity to join a national business and progress
About Our Client
- Day to day management and planning of the shift operation, ensuring DC standards and targets are met.
- Input to Warehouse Cost Budgets
- Staff Recruitment/Retention - recruit, train and develop direct reports
- Staff Training & Development Plans - implement Distribution Centre succession plan
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations - adherence to Company policies and procedures & ensure Group H&S policy is implemented and adhered to
- Customer Service
- Communication Cascade (two-way)
- Distribution Centre Security
- Input into and implementation of Operational strategy in line with Distribution Centre goals
- Control of fixed assets
- Stock integrity
- HR Function- Disciplinary, Grievance and investigation.
THIS IS A NIGHTS ROLE - 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS SHIFT PATTERN - 17:00 - 06:00
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a professional, self-motivated, energetic, pro-active individual. You will manage in the moment with a firm vision for the future creating a culture driven productive environment.
You will have strong leadership values and the ability to engage, enabling all to be the best we can be.
What's on Offer
A salary between £32,000 and £34,000 dependant on experience plus benefits