You are here
Warehouse Shift Manager
£28,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Progression and development
About Our Client
- Effective Layout to maximise efficiency of order processing
- Good knowledge of Systems (Prologistiks) preferred
- Reduce stock losses/damaged stock
- Budgets controlled (Head count, Overtime, stationery, maintenance etc.)
- Improve warehouse attendance percentage
- Drive KPI's to ensure output is maximised
- Understanding of Quality & Standards
- Understanding of HR systems regarding, WTD, Disciplinary Issues, etc.
- Demonstrate due diligence in Fire Prevention, Health & Safety, First Aid
- Maintenance of Site & equipment.
- Ensure throughput is maximised to achieve Company SLA/KPI's
The Successful Applicant
- Ensuring customer SLA's are met, with good understanding of Customers requirements
- Identifying under performers and setting clear objectives to improve throughput accuracy
- Driving improvements in pick, replenishment, & put away accuracy - target 99%
- Organising rotational stock checks and annual stock take working with PI & GI
- Complying with Health and Safety legislation, training employees and monitoring adherence
- Scrutinising the Accident Book and demonstrating "lessons learnt"
- Responsible for security of stock and premises
- Maintain a positive can do attitude
- Maintain an organised/hygienic department & personal
- React positively to reasonable requests
- Continually update own knowledge and skills.
- Contribute and participate to the annual PDR process
What's on Offer
A salary between £28,000 and £30,000 + Benefits