You are here
- Leading retail organisation
- CRO and onsite optimisation
About Our Client
My client, is a market leading retail business with a strong bricks and mortar presence and online proposition. The Web Analyst will join a well established digital team where you play a key role in improving online performance.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement the conversion rate optimisation strategy
Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually and increase conversion rate and average basket value
- Ensure that all business decisions are based on data analysis insights and drive value for the customer
- Remain up to date with latest tools and best practises in conversion rate optimisation
- Form a strong working relationships with the Head of Data Analysis as all conversion decisions should be based on data insights
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure that the right content is in place to drive conversion
- Act as a key point of escalation to help quickly remove blockers preventing the teams from meeting their commitments
- Remain aware of status of objectives and key issues across the teams to inform where additional focus or attention is required to help improve performance
- Provide regular updates to the digital leadership team and key business stakeholders on new initiatives, data insights and key results
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Web Analyst role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience in defining and delivering initiatives to improve conversion
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversation e.g. customer journey management, website personalisation, online merchandising, A/B and multi testing, customer segmentation, basket abandonment analysis, competitors benchmarking, etc.
- Driven and motivated to create a high performing CRO team that adapts, develops and grows through continuous feedback and improvement
What's on Offer
Highly competitve package.