You are here
Web and Digital Content Manager
Kingston upon Thames
£37,256 - £40,483
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have proven Digital Content and Line Management experience
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation based in Kingston upon Thames.
The Web and Digital Content Manager will need to
- Proactively develop and improve content on the company website and digital channels, coordinating the publication of new content in liaison with staff working in Communications and the wider business, to ensure that the website and other digital channels contain accurate, up-to-date content and that they promote a consistent image of the company brand.
- Support the Web and Digital Manager in delivering large-scale web and digital projects for the business in support of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Manage and implement smaller projects to ensure the website and digital channels positively promote the company, provide accurate information and deliver online services to external audiences.
- Ensure content owners regularly audit content on the website and digital channels for relevancy, appropriateness, accuracy, veracity and timeliness.
- Write, publish and edit information on the website as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Web and Digital Content Manager will have
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the use of the internet and other digital channels as a marketing, recruitment and communications tool.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems for the web and web authoring software.
- Familiarity with Web Governance.
- Experience of writing, editing and proof reading engaging copy for the web and other digital media
- Experience of supervising or managing staff.
What's on Offer
A salary of £37,256 plus benefits.