You are here
- Web Design role in Worcestershire
- Exciting retail opportunity
About Our Client
An international retail business with a national presence. This is an exciting time to join the business as they launch a new proposition and undergo a period of sustained growth.
The Web Designer will be accountable for the following:
- Responsible for all design aspects for web and social platforms
- Responsible for creating collateral (print and TV) for specific campaigns and promotions
- Responsible for the art direction for social media platforms and creating email campaigns in line with the companies promotional programme
- Creating banners and promotional content for website & social media platforms.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Web Designer role based near Redditch will possess the following skills/expertise:
- An understanding of user experience and usability best practices and the ability to implement solutions based on needs of our users.
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks with the ability to produce stunning visuals and keep up-to-date with the latest developments, techniques and styles in web design.
- A knowledge of CSS/HTML is preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to manage your own time productively to ensure the completion of tasks and a sense of urgency to be able to deliver quality work under the pressure of deadlines.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.