You are here
- Online Copy position
- Growing retail business in Worcestershire
About Our Client
My client is based near Redditch. They are experience and exciting period of growth and therefore looking to recruit several online roles including a Web Editor.
The Web Editor will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for planning and executing an editorial content strategy for the site that fits with the overall digital and commercial strategy.
- Collaboration with the Senior Marketing Exec, a graphic designer and buying & scheduling teams to develop a connected and complementary editorial proposition for the website, informed by user experience and audience insight.
- Responsible for developing and extending the company's digital brand reach via social networks, using appropriate audience engagement measures. You also will be responsible for measuring and communicating the performance and successes of the site internally using regular reporting frameworks.
- Recognised as the website expert within the company, with a brief to engage the whole team with the digital content strategy and its execution.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a strong writing background within the online space - ideally ecommerce. You will also have strong content planning skills and the ability to develop a wider marketing strategy.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.