You are here
Kingston upon Thames
£30,000 - £33,000
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have strong Web Editorial experience
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation based in Kingston upon Thames.
As the Web Editor
- You will write, edit and publish information on the website and associated microsites in a clear and accessible manner, targeted at the company audiences.
- Create and maintain web pages and site sections in line with the marketing and communications objectives determined by colleagues in Marketing and Communications, and managed overall by the Web and Digital Content Manager and Web and Digital Manager.
- Proactively improve content on the website by helping to coordinate the gathering and publishing of new content with colleagues in Communications and other staff across the organisation.
- Regularly audit sections of the website and associated microsites in order to ensure appropriateness, relevance, accuracy and timeliness of the content.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Web Editor will have the following
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- High level of literacy and numeracy.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the use of the web and other digital channels as a marketing, recruitment and communications tool.
- Good knowledge of content management systems for the web and web authoring software.
- Experience of writing, editing and proof reading engaging copy for the web and other digital media
- Extensive experience in using content management systems for the web, web authoring software and knowledge of HTML.
What's on Offer
A salary of £30,000 - £33,000 DOE plus benefits.