You are here
WMS Application Support Analyst
£22,000 - £24,000
A global logistics firm, supporting the likes Rolls Royce and Jaguar Land Rover
2nd Line support covering WMS / Windows 7 / Active Directory / PC Break-Fix
About Our Client
- We are representing a highly-successful, global logistics firm, who's core focus is on the provision of logistical support to the automotive industry.
- The company work with some of the leading brands within the industry, such as Jaguar Land Rover, BMW and Rolls Royce.
- With a central hub near Sutton Coldfield, they are experts in the provision of warehouse management solutions and stock management services, with a stand-out reputation of excellence in a fast-paced industry.
- They are responsible for managing the warehouses and distribution of key automotive parts across the globe to their client base.
- As the WMS Application Support Analyst, you will be providing 1st/2nd line level support on the Warehouse Management Systems to a wide and diverse customer base of leading automotive firms.
- You will also be providing general IT support, which will be focused around a Windows environment, covering 1st/2nd line support across Windows 7, Active Directory and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You will be working within a fast-paced team-based environment, responsible for providing remote-based guidance to customers via telephone and email on a variety of system issues.
- You will have excellent long-term career development opportunities, through to Systems Analyst/Development/3rd Line Support levels, all within a leading, international firm.
- You will be working on a rotational shift pattern. This will operate from 6am-2pm, and 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, rotating every 2 weeks.
The Successful Applicant
- As the WMS Application Support Analyst, you will have experience working with, and supporting, Warehouse Management Systems, ideally within a logistics environment.
- You will have a good understanding of 2nd line IT support issues. This will be based within a Windows environment, covering desktop support of Windows 7, Active Directory administration, and Office Suite support.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, with the professionalism to provide a high level of customer service and support to a wide array of prestigious clients.
- You will have the ability to work within a pressurised environment, delivering service on-time within strict deadlines.
What's on Offer
£24,000 + company benefits.