You are here
Womens Casual Buyer
Our client is a Blue Chip Fashion and Home retailer based in the East Midlands.
Looking to appoint a Buyer/ Senior Buyer in to their Ladies Casual Bottoms team.
About Our Client
Our client is an International Fashion and Home Multichannel Retailer based in the East Midlands. After internal progression they are looking to appoint a Buyer into their Womenswear team to cover the Casual bottoms area.
About the role:
- Create commercially successful ranges and maximise sales.
- Plan the range, taking into account trend analysis and price architecture.
- Review your supply strategy - introducing new suppliers as well as building on excellent relationships with your existing supply base.
- Analyse Sales data, acting quickly to identify and introduce changes.
- Effectively manage your team, delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are engaged and focused.
The Successful Applicant
- Impressive experience in a Buying/Assistant Buying role.
- Naturally influential leader.
- A confident and persuasive communicator, you'll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
- Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic, Car allowance/ Car, Bonus, Share scheme and Relocation support.