Job Vacancy Details
London, Reading, Weybridge, St Albans, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester & Leeds
Permanent ⁄ £20000 - £40000
Updated January 31, 2013
Due to an exciting period of growth we are looking to hire a number of talented recruitment consultants. This is an opportunity to develop a recruitment career in the professional or Middle to Senior management recruitment bracket.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge. Within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic industries in the UK, Michael Page are a world leading FTSE 250 business with operations covering 5 continents, and 13 disciplines. Consultants at Michael Page International are involved in 'full cycle' recruitment and will be responsible for a particular portfolio of clients/candidates in a low volume, middle to senior management market.
The role of the consultant is broadly to:
• Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
• Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
• Significant networking to attract new candidates.
• Building relationships with candidates and clients.
• Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
• Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
• Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
Who we're looking for
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant is preferred but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated. You will also ideally be degree educated.
Generally you'll have an excellent opportunity to succeed if you can answer 'YES' to the following questions:
• Can you demonstrate the ability to develop both new and existing business?
• Can you demonstrate first-class communication skills?
• Do you have: entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, drive and determination?
• Are you self motivated and competitive?
• Are you adaptable?
• Can you sell a service rather than price?
• Can you change your style of delivery depending on your audience?
About our client
This role is based from one of our offices in Reading, St Albans or Weybridge and will work within the Michael Page Human Resources division.
Michael Page International has more than 32 years expertise in professional services recruitment. Over this period we've grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies, employing more than 4,134 people in 163 offices and 28 countries worldwide.
What's on offer
Excellent basic + quarterly bonus + excellent career development potential
For further info, apply or phone on 0207 831 2000. Job Ref: 13173797
Your application will be sent to Christopher Bradberry.