Job Vacancy Details
Permanent ⁄ £70000 - £90000
Updated September 30, 2012
The role is responsible for providing the financial, statutory and management accounting for the group with the highest level of robustness and integrity, whilst driving the development of the finance team. Overseeing accounting for the UK and affiliate companies in Europe, South Africa and Brazil, you will develop close working relationships with separate finance departments at our manufacturing location and in the US, as well as country and head office management.
Main duties include:
-Preparation of the group's monthly financial reporting package for review with the global finance director and chief financial officer
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, ensuring compliance under local GAAP, and IFRS accounting rules
- Manage the management accounting and accounts receivable teams
Who we're looking for
-Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA)
-An eye for detail whilst being hands on, driven and used to fast-moving, international environments
- Up-to-date, in all aspects of financial and statutory accounting, with a good working knowledge of SAP
- Proven people management and leadership skills
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Background in either medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- Exposure to group structures with foreign subsidiaries and companies with a private equity interest
About our client
Systagenix is committed to providing innovative products and services that provide breakthrough clinical and economic outcomes in
the treatment, management and healing of chronic and acute surgical wounds. Benefiting from private equity investment the company
goes from strength to strength selling its products in over 50 countries.
What's on offer
Excellent salary c£80,000 (dependent on skills and experience) and benefits package.
For further info, apply or phone on +44 (0) 1273 201201. Job Ref: 13246134
Your application will be sent to Richard Turner.
Quality Manager Blackburn. Permanent
Technical Project Manager (Unified Communications and Mobility) Central London. Permanent
Purchasing Manager West Midlands. Permanent
Supply Chain Customer Managment Executive Birmingham . Permanent